NHS Or Private Rehab?
For most people give the first hand choice to the private residential rehab treatment centres. Within just 24 hours admission can be scheduled. If you have private medical insurance or if you have money to pay on your own, you will be able to get into the private rehab treatment. Getting an NHS admission to a private treatment facility is also an option.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For NHS Rehab Funding?
Addiction treatment option should be accessible to all the UK residents which is free at the point of delivery through the NHS at community based rehab or private residential Rehab. Your qualification to secure NHS funding for residential rehab clinic treatment program requires you to have exploited the local community based treatment alternative treatment in advance. Residential admission process could take several weeks to go through pending funding approval by local addiction team to enter NHS residential rehabilitation treatment program.
Get referral to the nearest alcohol and drug action team from your GP.
Pros And Cons
- Flexible plan of treatment;
- Admission Criteria in just 24 hours
- All treatment on one side cohesion of care and daily routine;
- Patients have similar staff members taking care of them during treatment period.
- Rehabilitation is in controlled environment free from influence of fears to allow the patient focus on recovery process.
- Healing occurs in persons with shared goals between professionals and patients in the program.
- Visiting accommodations are in some cases provided, visiting times and facilities to talk on the phone or get letters from loved ones;
- Art therapy, equine therapy, fitness, gym and other correlative therapies are usually available;
- Aftercare programme;
- On the NHS, it is not cheaper than rehab
- It can not recovered by medical insurance.
Rehabilitation of NHS
- Free of cost;
- Everyone is eligible;
- It is near to your home, family and local community;
- Time-consuming admission procedure;
- Might not be referred to residential treatment;
- Different treatments might be provided at various clinics/facilities;
- Recovery might be damaged by everyday problems and substance accessibility;
- There is a more limited access to personal therapist.
- Patients are not entitled to similar therapist/staff care during treatment program period;
- In order to build an outpatient support network it may be more challenging.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
NHS Alternative Cross Border Rehab
Securing admission into residential private rehab clinics in UK through NHS or local community addiction services could take months and the outcome is not definite. Funding through the EU cross border healthcare directive is however possible to gain a much faster access.
You're eligible UK patient keen on quick admission process, get further procedure information from the Alcohol Rehab Swansea website today.