What We Deliver
Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab Sussex has been there to help anyone with a drug or alcohol problem. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab Sussex. Our method of delivery is all encompassing, having group counselling, psychological support and exceptional medical attention throughout the addict's treatment period. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
You can call Alcohol Rehab Sussex's Addiction on 0800 246 1509 if you wish to know more about their services.
For Service Users
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.