From 2003 till date, Alcohol Rehab Swansea has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
How We Help
Alcohol Rehab Swansea delivers the United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Think that excellent primary care is key for recovery, and form successful partnerships with local general practitioners, community pharmacists, and other partners from the broader treatment system.
- Concentrate on the complexities and after-effects of addiction to develop a treatment plan that is based on facts and evidence.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Are members of SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
Please call us at 0800 246 1509 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Alcohol Rehab Swansea.
For Service Users
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).