Non Residential Drug Dependency Treatment
Individuals with a mild drug abuse problem and are dedicated to quitting will find non-residential rehab centres very helpful. While in recovery, they are allowed the freedom to continue working and caring for the family.
For serious addiction to heavy substances like heroin or oxycodone, it is recommended that one takes the inpatient treatment option so that the detoxification and withdrawal effects are monitored.
Outpatient rehab program can successfully treat a mild substance abuse problem caught in the early phases.
Those individuals who need a program that will cause minimal disruption to their lives and are dedicated to see it through will benefit the most from non-residential rehab.
Understanding Outpatient Rehab
Drug and alcohol treatment sessions that can be scheduled during various times throughout the week is offered by an outpatient rehab program.
This arrangement provides for patients to continue with normal duties and staying with their families, but are expected to report to the centres for counselling and medication at set times.
Outpatient programs offer an array of services, come in a variety of formats and differing levels of intensity - but counselling, education and providing a network of support are generally the main focus.
Patients with a deep desire to make it in recovery and who have a dedicated, controlled approach may gain a lot from an outpatient program.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Varieties Of Non Residential Rehabilitation
There are diverse sorts of outpatient recovery in light of things like the substance abuse or the individual's severity of dependence and phase of recovery.
Below are the three classifications that are normally associated with outpatient rehab
- One Day Programmes
- Day programmes provide a greater degree of care compared to the other outpatient programmes.
- For several hours each day and 5 to 7 days a week, patients agree to meet their doctors in a 24-hour non-residential plan.
- Group counselling, psychiatric counselling, biofeedback and other forms of therapy are all part of the program that the patient will be required to stick to.
- At the end of the meeting with rehab specialists, the patient may go back to a private or sober house.
- Day programs needs a substantial time allowance, which may reduce a patient's attendance to work or go to school until the program is completed.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- The use of milestones to show progress is one of the defining characteristics of IOPs.
- As these achievements are met, the time commitment expected per week lessens.
- For those patients that want to be able to live their social and work lives while being serious about recovering from their substance abuse problem, IOP is the best choice.
- To conduct counselling sessions, group therapy, relapse prevention education, and attendance in a 12-step or similar recovery support group the IOP may require multiple sessions for a few hours each week.
- Continuing Care
- For the individual's dedication to sobriety to be reinforced, they need to participate in ongoing care groups that form a network of support and encouragement, like Narcotics Anonymous or Alcoholics Anonymous.
- The groups are commonly encouraged by an authorized specialist and meet week by week.
- Certain groups may concentrate on a particular treatment, while others are gender or age oriented.
Outpatient Rehab Benefits
Non-residential plans are more suitable for people who have a mild to moderate dependency. These sessions are more reachable and adjustable compared to the inpatient program.
Call us today on 0800 246 1509 if you require assistance when your trying to choose a treatment plan which is best suited for you or a loved one who is struggling with substance abuse.
Some major reasons to choose outpatient rehab include
- This allows you to stay at home during outpatient program, you do not need to cater for the boarding costs at an inpatient centre, making it less costly.
- Usually, outpatient programs can work around your schedule.
- If you feel that your other responsibilities will demand your presence then outpatient treatment will work well for you.
- Family presence
- During the outpatient program, family inclusion and support is encouraged as loved ones can help you more stay on the path to sobriety.
Get The Best Treatment Programme For You
It's not easy to decide which rehabilitation program will best serve the needs of a particular user. It's important to take the first step toward getting help whether it is an outpatient rehab program or an alternative form of treatment.